Authentic Panko. One Ingredient. Endless Applications.
Authentic Japanese Panko is one of the most versatile ingredients, unfortunately it’s also overlooked as just a breadcrumb ingredient. However, the uses for Authentic Panko are endless, and not just for Asian or Japanese restaurants, but any professional kitchen. From texture to appearance, an Authentic Panko is a mighty little breadcrumb delivering unique results to your menu and creating meals your customers crave.
Lighter texture, along with better surface coverage are just two of the many reasons an Authentic Panko is a perfect alternative (and replacement) for standard breadcrumbs and standard panko breadcrumbs.
Experience The Power of an Authentic Panko
- Adds Better Texture – An Authentic Panko adds a light delicate texture, enhancing the foods natural flavor. Perfect for oven and deep-frying, as a top coating for au gratins and even desserts or as a binder, Authentic Panko will provide a light crispy texture to enhance your menu item. It will never be hard and dense.
- Improves Appearance – Using an Authentic Panko as a breading creates a delicate and delicious crispiness that will provide fried foods a lighter coating that stays crispy longer, will make your coated items look larger all without an over-breaded and oily appearance (or taste!)
- Customizable Flavor – Authentic Panko is flavor neutral, making it perfect for enhancing the natural flavor of the food or enhancing the flavor by creating your own unique spices and flavors. Either way, it’s an excellent choice, without the “bready” flavor commonly associated with standard breadcrumbs.
- Versatility – Authentic Panko is so incredibly versatile, from starters to desserts and just about every type of cuisine you can imagine, Authentic Panko is an excellent choice to add texture and improve the appearance of any menu item from Chicken Parmesan to a crispy Fish Sandwich , is also great as a mix-in for meatballs, meatloaf or hamburgers and even in desserts as a topping for ice cream or fruit or to add a crispy texture to the tops of Brownies
Not All Panko is Authentic Japanese Panko
Not all Panko brands are Authentic Japanese Panko. If you’ve ever experienced a panko that is hard, round and dense, then it wasn’t an Authentic Panko. An Authentic Panko is light and delicate with sliver or flaky shaped crumbs which will enhance your menu items by adding a light crispy texture without being oily, heavy or overpowering. Panko should highlight your coated protein with a light crispy texture and not fight it with a hard crunchy texture.
Taste the Difference – Authentic Japanese Panko
We personally invite Professional Chefs, Restaurants and food distributors to try Upper Crust Enterprises Authentic Japanese Panko – FREE.
Experience firsthand the difference an Authentic Japanese Panko will have on your menu items.
We guarantee our Authentic Panko will:
- Taste lighter and crispy.
- Have a delicate crispy texture that stays crispy longer.
- Provides a better yield than standard Panko.
- Deliver a better plate presentation making coating items look bigger, without the bready taste.
Upper Crust Enterprises Authentic Japanese Panko breadcrumbs are available exclusively to Professional Chefs, Restaurants (large or small) and Food Distributors.
After you receive your sample, please visit our Recipe Suggestions and have fun trying new recipes and discovering how such a little crumb can have a huge impact on your favorites dishes!
All of our Authentic Panko products are certified GMO Free, vegan, Kosher and Halal.
About Upper Crust Enterprises
For over 35 years, Upper Crust Enterprises has been producing Authentic Panko breadcrumbs for restaurants across the globe. Keeping to the traditional Japanese methods and taking the time to do it right in blending, baking, elongated drying process, and grinding. Upper Crust Enterprises authentic Japanese Panko breadcrumbs are available in All Natural and Organic. All of our Panko is certified GMO Free, vegan, Kosher and Halal. The traditional Japanese methods provide a Panko that will give your menu items a light, crispy texture without an oily taste or overly hard texture.