|Excite your menu with the flavor
of the tropics
Upper Crust Caribbean Coconut Panko is
a blend of Premium Coconut Flakes, Authentic Japanese Panko, Sugar, and
a touch of Rum flavor.
Our Coconut Tempura Batter Mix is a
blend of Wheat & Corn flour, Coconut & Rum flavor, Milk and
Used together they deliver a lightly sweet coconut coating ideal for so many menu applications from Coconut shrimp, Baked Coconut chicken, Coconut fish Sandwiches, Coconut onion rings or even for desserts like coconut bananas or as a topping for cobblers and pies. Visit our Recipe
Suggestion section for more ideas.
Quality differences you can see...
- Premium coconut flakes, providing a natural coconut appearance
- Unsweetened coconut so it will not burn when fried
- High percent of coconut flakes to deliver excellent coconut flavor
- Authentic Japanese Panko blended with coconut for a light, & crispy coating
- Balanced flavor of coconut, sweetness with a touch of rum flavor
To create Delicious
1. Dust shrimp in Dry Upper Crust Coconut
2. Dip in prepared Coconut Batter
made with water.
3. Roll in Upper Crust Caribbean Coconut
Panko and deep fry.
4. Coated shrimp can be pre-staged, stored in
the refrigerator, and fried to order throughout the day.
To create Crispy
1. Cut banana into slices about ¾ inch thick
2. Dust bananas in Dry Upper Crust Coconut Batter mix
3. Dip in prepared Coconut Batter mix with water
4. Roll in Upper Crust Caribbean Coconut Panko and deep fry.
5. Serve with ice cream or fruit and drizzle chocolate are caramel sauce.
Coated bananas can be pre-staged, stored in the freezer and cooked to order