Italian Seasoned Panko.
Authentic Italian Flavor.
Countless Menu Applications.
Substitute Italian Seasoned Panko for standard Italian-style breadcrumbs and notice the difference in taste, long-lasting crispy texture, and versatility. Our Italian Seasoned Panko has no bready flavor, giving you a superior spice flavor and a crispy texture.
Upper Crust Enterprises Italian Seasoned Panko is a blend of medium grind Authentic Panko with premium Italian-style spices and a touch of spicy heat.
Substitute Italian Seasoned Panko for standard Italian-style breadcrumbs and notice the difference in taste, long-lasting crispy texture, and versatility.
Works fantastic for all of the following applications and more:
- Coating for fried cheese sticks, calamari, chicken parmesan, milanesa and more.
- Mix-in for meatloaf and meat balls for juicier meat with a great spice flavor.
- Top crust for baked fish or scallops.
- Toasted blend to replace croutons.
To Create Delicious Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Dust 1 oz stick of Mozzarella string cheese in Dry Upper Crust Enterprises Tempura Batter mix.
- Dip in prepared Tempura Batter Mix made with water.
- Roll in Upper Crust Enterprises Italian-style Seasoned Panko and deep fry.
- Coated cheese sticks can be pre-staged and stored in the freezer. Just fry to order throughout the day.
To Create Crispy Chicken Milanesa
- Pound a chicken breast until ¼ inch thick.
- Dust chicken in Dry Upper Crust Enterprises Tempura Batter mix.
- Dip in prepared Tempura Batter mix made with water
- Coat in Upper Crust Enterprises Italian-style Seasoned Panko gently pressing Panko into the batter. Pan fry in oil. Turn once to cook both sides. (option to pan fry to brown then oven bake to fully cook)
- Serve black beans, Mexican spicy rice and fruit.
Recipe SuggestionsVIEW ALL -
- Eating is an experience and taste buds can get bored if the flavor or the textures are too uniform. A dish as simple as Mac and Cheese is a perfect example of how texture influences taste. The creamy texture of the dish is great, but after a few bites, your taste buds start looking for...
- If you have a recipe that calls for special herbs and spices to make a mouthwatering breading, try it with Panko bread crumbs and see the positive reaction from your customers. Or if you have several restaurant locations, Upper Crust Enterprise’s Signature Blends can be your perfect partner by blending your spice flavor with our...
- Caliente la parrilla del horno a 400°F. Use langostas vivas, parta por la mitad a lo largo. Coloquelas en una hoja para hornear y dore por 5-6 minutos hasta que la carne este opaca. Sofrie cebolla, apio, pimenton verde y rojo, ajo y Upper Crust Autentico Panko (codigo 01020) en mantequilla por 3 minutos. Baje...
|U.C.E. CODE||UPC CODE||DESCRIPTION||Granulation Size||Pack|
|03510||00890749001334||Caribbean Coconut Panko||Large||10 lb Bag|
|03310||00890749001600||Italian-Style Seasoned Panko||Medium||10 lb Bag|