Authentic Tempura Batter Mix. The Better Batter.
Upper Crust Enterprises extra crispy Authentic Tempura Batter Mix produces great tempura that is light, lacy, and stays crispy. Our tempura batter mix is absent of MSG, eggs, unnecessary flavoring, and preservatives. Simply add water to create a classic tempura batter that will contend with the best tempura in fine Japanese restaurants.
Upper Crust Enterprises
Crispy Quality You Can See
Upper Crust Enterprises Extra Crispy Authentic Tempura Batter Mix is crafted by a blend of two high quality flours, wheat starch, baking powder, salt and a secret ingredient directly from Japan. Our Authentic Tempura Batter will deliver a lacier and crispier texture compared to your current batter, we guarantee it. Compare our Authentic Tempura Batter Mix and taste the difference. Your customers will appreciate it.
- Easy to blend
- Stays crispy longer
- Extra crispy, lacy texture
- Mixes with water, beer, milk, or any liquid
- Egg-free and no MSG
Chefs, Owners & Distributors
Request test samples or schedule a personal sales call at your location. Take the challenge and compare.
Customize Your Tempura Batter
Since Upper Crust Enterprises Tempura Batter Mix is flavor neutral, it is also an excellent batter that can be mixed with any liquid for a light and crispy texture. Substitute the following liquids for water to add a signature twist to your menu:
- Club soda
- Coconut Milk
- Hot sauce and water
AUTHENTIC TEMPURA BATTER MIX
Trans-Fat & Egg Free
No Added MSG
Kosher & Halal
Made in the USA
Dual Function Tempura Batter
Our Tempura Batter creates a classic authentic tempura as well as an excellent pre-dip batter when used with Authentic Japanese Panko bread crumbs. Try substituting your flour and egg wash dip with our Tempura Batter. It will save you cost and provide a superior finished product. We guarantee it. Also, using Tempura Batter mix as your pre-dip will allow chefs to pre-stage the coated product overnight in the refrigerator, or freeze the finished product and cook to order.
Recipe SuggestionsVIEW ALL -
- It’s rumored the birth of the Tempura Fish Taco occurred sometime in the 1930’s. Japanese fishermen docked in the Ensenada region of Mexico had the ingenious idea to marry their tempura style of fish with the ingredients available to them in Mexico. This was beginning of something awesome – Tempura Fish Tacos!. Since then chefs...
- Tempura Fish Taco: Recipe De-glaze fish (Cod, Pollock or Halibut) by rinsing in cold water and cut in strips. Dust fish in DRY Upper Crust Tempura Batter mix (code 07230) seasoned with Lemon Pepper, and Red Pepper powder shaking off excess. Dip in prepared Tempura batter made with beer instead of water and seasoned with...
- Fish & Chips – Cut a firm white fish such as Pacific cod into 1 oz strips. Dust fish in dry Tempura Batter mix (code 07230), dip in prepared Tempura Batter made with water or beer, and roll in Authentic Japanese Panko (code 01020) lightly pressing into the batter. Deep fry at 350° until golden...
|U.C.E. CODE||UPC CODE||DESCRIPTION||Granulation Size||Pack|
|07225||00890749001235||Tempura Batter Mix - Extra Crispy||N/A||25 lb bag|
|07230||00890749001273||Tempura Batter Mix - Extra Crispy||N/A||30 lb box|
|07250||00890749001242||Tempura Batter Mix - Extra Crispy||N/A||50 lb bag|
|07425||00890749001679||Tempura Batter Mix - Extra Crispy All Natural||N/A||25 lb bag|
|07850||00890749001426||Tempura Batter Mix - Crispy - GMO Free||N/A||50 lb bag|
|07025||00890749001259||All Purpose Seasoned Batter Mix - Light & Crispy||N/A||25 lb bag|
|09230||00890749001341||Coconut Batter Mix - Prebatter for Coconut Panko||N/A||30 lb box|