Tempura Batter Mix. The Better Batter.
Upper Crust Enterprises extra crispy authentic Tempura Batter mix makes great tempura that is light, lacy and stays crispy. It has no msg, eggs or unnecessary flavoring or preservatives. All you add is water to create a classic tempura batter that will rival the best tempura in a fine Japanese restaurant.
Customize Your Tempura Batter
Since Upper Crust Enterprises Tempura batter mix has a neutral flavor it is also an excellent batter that can be mixed with any liquid for a light and crispy texture. Substitute the following liquids for water to add a signature twist to your menu:
- Club soda
- Coconut Milk
- Hot sauce and water
Chefs, Owners & Distributors
Request test samples or schedule a personal sales call at your location. Take the challenge and compare.
Upper Crust Enterprises
Crispy Quality You Can See
Upper Crust Enterprises Extra Crispy Authentic Tempura Batter Mix is a simple blend of two high quality flours, wheat starch, baking powder, salt and a special ingredient directly from Japan. We guarantee our tempura batter will deliver a lacier and crispier texture compared to your current batter. Take the challenge and compare. Your customers will notice the difference.
- Extra crispy, lacy texture
- Stays crispy longer
- Easy to blend
- Mixes with water, beer, milk, or any liquid
- Egg-free and no MSG
Trans-Fat & Egg Free
No Added MSG
Kosher & Halal
Made in the USA
Dual Function Tempura Batter
Our Tempura batter not only creates a classic authentic tempura but also is an excellent pre-dip batter when used with Authentic Japanese Panko bread crumbs. Try replacing your flour and egg wash dip with our tempura batter, it will save you money and provide a superior finished product. We guarantee it. Also, using tempura batter mix as your pre-dip will allow your chef to pre-stage the coated product overnight in the refrigerator or freeze the finished product and cook to order.
Recipe SuggestionsVIEW ALL -
- It’s rumored the birth of the Tempura Fish Taco occurred sometime in the 1930’s. Japanese fishermen docked in the Ensenada region of Mexico had the ingenious idea to marry their tempura style of fish with the ingredients available to them in Mexico. This was beginning of something awesome – Tempura Fish Tacos!. Since then chefs...
- Tempura Fish Taco: Recipe De-glaze fish (Cod, Pollock or Halibut) by rinsing in cold water and cut in strips. Dust fish in DRY Upper Crust Tempura Batter mix (code 07230) seasoned with Lemon Pepper, and Red Pepper powder shaking off excess. Dip in prepared Tempura batter made with beer instead of water and seasoned with...
- Fish & Chips – Cut a firm white fish such as Pacific cod into 1 oz strips. Dust fish in dry Tempura Batter mix (code 07230), dip in prepared Tempura Batter made with water or beer, and roll in Authentic Japanese Panko (code 01020) lightly pressing into the batter. Deep fry at 350° until golden...
|U.C.E. CODE||UPC CODE||DESCRIPTION||Granulation Size||Pack|
|07225||00890749001235||Tempura Batter Mix - Extra Crispy||N/A||25 lb bag|
|07230||00890749001273||Tempura Batter Mix - Extra Crispy||N/A||30 lb box|
|07250||00890749001242||Tempura Batter Mix - Extra Crispy||N/A||50 lb bag|
|07425||00890749001679||Tempura Batter Mix - Extra Crispy All Natural||N/A||25 lb bag|
|07850||00890749001426||Tempura Batter Mix - Crispy - GMO Free||N/A||50 lb bag|
|07025||00890749001259||All Purpose Seasoned Batter Mix - Light & Crispy||N/A||25 lb bag|
|09230||00890749001341||Coconut Batter Mix - Prebatter for Coconut Panko||N/A||30 lb box|